Old 04-23-2008, 07:11 PM
Alain Muls

Default Thunderbird view modified

Hi

My thunderbird just lost the panel that displays the different mailboxes
on the left. I cannot find how to reopen that panel and it is a bit
annoying not be able to see where one messages are.

Tx/Alain

Old 04-23-2008, 07:32 PM
Jim

Alain Muls wrote:
> Hi
>
> My thunderbird just lost the panel that displays the different
> mailboxes on the left. I cannot find how to reopen that panel and it
> is a bit annoying not be able to see where one messages are.
>
> Tx/Alain
GoTo the left side of thunderbird and move mouse around until you get a
double sided arrow,
then hold down left button on mouse and drag to the right.

Old 04-23-2008, 07:58 PM
Phil Sexton

Alain Muls wrote:
> Hi
>
> My thunderbird just lost the panel that displays the different mailboxes
> on the left. I cannot find how to reopen that panel and it is a bit
> annoying not be able to see where one messages are.

View>Layout>Classic View

--
Phil Sexton: http://www.myspace.com/philsexton
Praise Whistlers Abroad: http://praisewhistlers.org/