Old 11-28-2007, 05:15 PM
hansg User

Default internet error

.When i upgrade to 7.10 the internet connection failed, and when try to
manual adjust the net, the window for network freezzz and stoped, no
possibility to adjust, so now i am back to 7.4

hans-goran

Old 11-28-2007, 10:20 PM
James Takac

On Thursday 29 November 2007 04:15:42 hansg User wrote:
> .When i upgrade to 7.10 the internet connection failed, and when try to
> manual adjust the net, the window for network freezzz and stoped, no
> possibility to adjust, so now i am back to 7.4
>
> hans-goran

Hi Hans

When I got feisty to updrade to gutsy I had the same problem. Only way I was
able to remedy it was to install gutsy fresh. Don't know why, but for some of
us the updrade route has been a real headache. I'm begining to suspect some
software (like automatix for example) may have changed some of the sources so
certain upgrades aint as they should be. Could be wrong though

James

Old 11-29-2007, 05:28 AM
hansg User

Ok thanks James will try that