Old 04-23-2008, 11:40 AM
SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux

Default Norman Virus Control Installation fails

Hello Ubuntu Users
The recent AV discussion reminded me of a pendent installation.

I tried to install NVC and it failed.
Now trying again: It still fails. ;-(

Attached is the screenshot zip of the error message.

What do I miss here and what do i need to do ???

TIA for your help, hints and suggestions.
Cheers, svobi

Old 04-23-2008, 05:39 PM
"Foram shah"

The recent AV discussion reminded me of a pendent installation.

I tried to install NVC and it failed.

Now trying again: It still fails. ;-(

Attached is the screenshot zip of the error message.

What do I miss here and what do i need to do ???

TIA for your help, hints and suggestions.
Cheers, svobi

hi,i have joined this ubantusite.....
can you suggest any other interesting site?
through which i can*learn some new features...*

Old 04-24-2008, 06:47 AM
SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux

On Wed, 2008-04-23 at 23:09 +0530, Foram shah wrote:

> On 4/23/08, SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux <i-ubux@synass.net> wrote:
> Hello Ubuntu Users
> The recent AV discussion reminded me of a pendent
> installation.
>
> I tried to install NVC and it failed.
> Now trying again: It still fails. ;-(
>
> Attached is the screenshot zip of the error message.
>
> What do I miss here and what do i need to do ???
>
> TIA for your help, hints and suggestions.
> Cheers, svobi

> hi,i have joined this ubantusite.....
> can you suggest any other interesting site?
> through which i can learn some new features...

ubantusite ???
At least a CORRECT expression is basic and expected ?!
Check better what you write and post:
I do not know any site like this !

This post is to find a solution to get NVC installed without the
error !!
Normally one does not use an existing post for another topic !!!

So, please:
Open your own post for your needs !!
Consult Google and Wiki before the Forum !

Good luck, svobi