Old 04-21-2008, 10:26 PM
Karl Larsen

Default nVidia Crash is solved

Yesterday I hooked up the 4th fan in my small computer and it seems
to keep the important part of the motherboard cool enough. The CPU is
running at 27.3 but started at 25.1 C this morning early. Both are way
blow the dangerous 75 C mentioned.

So glad to say this computer is now fixed.

Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User