Old 04-21-2008, 04:20 PM
"Colin Brace"

Default 8.04: flash audio broken

Hi all,

I recently upgrade to Hardy RC on my Acer laptop. Just about everything works OK except I am not getting in audio when playing flash in FF or epiphany. I searched launchpad; this issue has some bug reports from two years ago. Nothing recent. Only mention of this problem I can find under 8.04 is this lonely post: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=4759180#post4759180

Anyone else seeing this/have any ideas?

$ uname -r
2.6.24-16-generic

flash v9.0.124.0ubuntu2