Old 04-21-2008, 03:18 PM
Máirín Duffy

Default Fedora Logo Usage Guidelines: complementary font

Hi folks,

I updated the section of the Logo Usage Guidelines that talks about
complementary fonts. I replaced URW 001 with MgOpen Modata:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines#head-991436ccf5fa3666a5c6c8da32e67ec05133328a

We've already started using MgOpen Modata in our materials anyway but I
wanted to make it more official.

~m