Old 04-21-2008, 02:37 PM
Ioannis Vranos

Default Nice Compiz features

OS: Ubuntu 7.10 (I also suppose they work under 8.04 and perhaps on
other Compiz-enabled Ubuntu releases).

Under Ubuntu 7.10:

If you have activated System::Preferences::Appearance::Visual Effects::Extra

you can use the following nice Compiz features:

1. <Super>-Tab (Switches among applications)

2. <Super>-E (View all viewports)

3. <Super>-mouse roll button (Zoom in)

4. <Shift>-<Alt>-Up (scale). To select a window, click on it.

5. <Super>-N (Window Negative), <Super>-M (Screen Negative)

where the <Super> key in my keyboard is named "start", and has a Windows
logo on it.

Old 04-21-2008, 05:50 PM
"Cybe R. Wizard"

Ioannis Vranos <ivranos@freemail.gr> said:
[...]
> you can use the following nice Compiz features:
[...]

Then you've got it working? Great!

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Nice computers don't go down.
Larry Niven, Steven Barnes

Old 04-22-2008, 01:08 AM
"Arvind K"

Thanks a lot for those really amazing tweaks....Just dam amazing...Am speechless...
--
My Fingerprint:1024D/45CA88FF

The box said Windoze or better,so i installed Linux
Registered Linux User #46760