Old 04-20-2008, 11:37 PM
Neil Cherry

Default Mobile java email client

annaedw@comcast.net wrote:
> I use a mobile email client on my motorola razr v3r called flurry (cant get
> to the website anymore) for the email address i use to read your fine chitter
> chatter and i wonder. Is there any way to choose were to put my message (be
> it top or bottom)?

This is not directed towards you just my hatred of MS products.

<rant>
If it's it's a Microsoft product then no it's setup to top post
and it appears it gives you no options for quoting or bottom
posting (at least not on the mobile products my wife and I have).
</rant>

--
Linux Home Automation Neil Cherry ncherry@linuxha.com
http://www.linuxha.com/ Main site