Old 10-12-2012, 03:23 PM
Wes James

Default installing ati/amd graphics driver blacks out screen on 27 inch imac xubuntu

I didn't see how to get a second monitor to work in the standard xubuntu 12.04 tools, so I installed the third party drivers for the graphics driver (ati/amd) and when it boots it comes to the progress screen but then turns black. *Is there a fix for this? *If not, how do I deactivate the driver to get back to a working video driver?

Wes