Old 10-08-2012, 09:54 PM
john Sanabria

Default a terminal with variable font size...

Hi community,

As many others Linux users, I love to use CLI as interface to do my daily tasks. I work with many terminals open at the same time but I think that a better experience on terminal environment can be lived. Here is my inquiry, It is possible that a terminal window changes its font size dynamically according if focus is on it or not? e.g. on focus large font size but when focus is lost a smaller font size is exhibited. How could I setup this behavior?

Thanks a lot for your advice,
--
John Sanabria - Profesor de la EISC
Universidad del Valle