Old 11-28-2007, 08:29 AM
Steven Martin

Default PulseAudio - avoid like the plague!!!!

Folks,

Made the mistake of installing PulseAudio with Gutsy.
I am able to reboot my computer in safe mode. It
takes about 15 minutes to come up. I'll be spending
the next couple of days trying to figure out how to
uninstall this turkey from my computer.

What a bite in the rear. Don't even think about
telling me how great it worked for you. It f&(*Oked
me pretty hard.

Steve

Steven Martin
drumsandwires@yahoo.com
360-871-6542

Word of the Day - "decidership"

A form of government with one person exercising absolute power and unrestricted control in a government who regularly disregards opinions, petitions or mandates of the people or elected representatives.