-   -   LibreOffice 3.5 and Ubuntu 12.04 (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/710444-libreoffice-3-5-ubuntu-12-04-a.html)

Freddy Van Ingelgom 10-08-2012 10:12 AM

LibreOffice 3.5 and Ubuntu 12.04

Hi,
I have a strange problem with LibreOffice and Ubuntu:
I like to dock Navigator and Styles on the right side of my screen, and one on top of the other, not side by side.
Since Ubunto 12.04 it is no longer possible to have these on the right side of the screen, but only on the left side: ok, I can live with that!

But more disturbing is that I put the two windows on the left side, one on top of the other: ok, but each time I open a text window* I have to re-arange the windows,
they are each time positioned side by side!
Am I doing something wrong, or is there a trick to keep my favorite view whenever I open a new window?

Thanks for the help!
Freddy