-   -   program permissions (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/709644-program-permissions.html)

ZhanLin Shang 10-04-2012 04:00 PM

program permissions

Maybe you can try to change the key map for that program

On Oct 4, 2012 10:22 AM, "Bill Stanley" <bstanle@wowway.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have a program that doesn't need to use the printer but it has a hot kety <Ctrl P> to send the contents of the window to the printer. *This program has no way to reassign the hot keys. *It's annoying because its right next to the Open file <ctrl O> hot key and if I mistype, I send output to the printer wasting ink and paper. *I am looking for a way to deny to this program only any access to the printer.

Bill Stanley