Old 10-04-2012, 03:20 PM
Bill Stanley

Default program permissions

Hi,

I have a program that doesn't need to use the printer but it has a hot
kety <Ctrl P> to send the contents of the window to the printer. This
program has no way to reassign the hot keys. It's annoying because its
right next to the Open file <ctrl O> hot key and if I mistype, I send
output to the printer wasting ink and paper. I am looking for a way to
deny to this program only any access to the printer.

Bill Stanley