-   -   program permissions (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/709635-program-permissions.html)

Bill Stanley 10-04-2012 03:20 PM

program permissions

Hi,

I have a program that doesn't need to use the printer but it has a hot
kety <Ctrl P> to send the contents of the window to the printer. This
program has no way to reassign the hot keys. It's annoying because its
right next to the Open file <ctrl O> hot key and if I mistype, I send
output to the printer wasting ink and paper. I am looking for a way to
deny to this program only any access to the printer.

Bill Stanley