-   -   TV in Ubuntu 12.04 (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/708214-tv-ubuntu-12-04-a.html)

Angus MacKinnon 09-28-2012 08:35 PM

TV in Ubuntu 12.04

I just installed Ubuntu 12.04 on my Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit PC. I
was using a Hauppauge WinTV HVR 1800 to interact with Windows Media
Center to play TV on my Windows PC. How is Playing TV work with Ubuntu?
I am looking adding a TV Tuner card to a new computer I purchase or build.

Angus MacKinnon
MacKinnon Chrest Saying
Latin - Audentes Fortuna Juvat
English - Fortune Assists The Daring
Creating a Better Universe for the future.

NoOp 09-28-2012 09:02 PM

TV in Ubuntu 12.04