Old 09-24-2012, 04:31 PM

Default .Re Unity!

As far as I'm concerned Unity is the best endorsement for KDE ever.

As for actually using Unity, I'd rather have Shingles again!!!!!!!!

What is Shingles

http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/shingles/ss/slideshow-shingles-pictures

Nuff Sed

James R McKenzie

Subject: Unity!

I used Ubuntu for several years with Gnome 2, but I stop use it when it
started to use Unity, which initially I don't like. I have a
question for you Ubuntu users: How now Unity is
exercises?

--
Jan Litwi?ski

Old 09-25-2012, 12:34 AM
MR ZenWiz

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 9:31 AM, <jimmckenzie@earthlink.net> wrote:
> As far as I'm concerned Unity is the best endorsement for KDE ever.
>
> As for actually using Unity, I'd rather have Shingles again!!!!!!!!
>
> What is Shingles
>
> http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/shingles/ss/slideshow-shingles-pictures

I would say rather that Unity is a superb endorsement for pretty much
anything else. If I didn't dislike KDE so much, I'd agree with your
statement. I much prefer XFCE.

:-)

MR