Old 09-22-2012, 06:01 PM
Bob Hickey

Default Ultimate Edition 3.4

I just downloaded Ultimate 3.4, which is really outstanding, but I can't find where to enlarge the fonts. Thanx.

Old 09-22-2012, 11:55 PM
Jared Norris

On 23 September 2012 04:01, Bob Hickey <hickster711@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just downloaded Ultimate 3.4, which is really outstanding, but I can't
> find where to enlarge the fonts. Thanx.

Your best bet is to ask the creators of that fork [1]. They have their
own forum [2] and IRC channels [3]. Unfortunately without knowing what
changes they've made to the base install, what version of Ubuntu it's
working off and what desktop environment they're using it's impossible
to know how close to Ubuntu it actually is and therefore what
instructions would work.

[1] http://ultimateedition.info/
[2] http://forumubuntusoftware.info/
[3] http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=UltimateEdition&uio=d4