Old 09-21-2012, 03:30 PM
Jay Ridgley

Default How to change the login banner for Unity 12.04

Folks,

I would like to change the Ubuntu 12.04 banner that appears in a .png file near
the bottom of the login screen in Unity. I have installed Ubuntu Tweak, however,
when I click on the button for the .png it brings up a display of all the
directories. I do not know where the .png file is stored...

How can I change the banner to be Ubuntu 12.04.1?

Cheers,
Jay
--

Jay Ridgley
jridgley2@austin.rr.com

Old 09-21-2012, 11:49 PM
Krzysztof Mitko

W dniu 21.09.2012 17:30, Jay Ridgley pisze:
> Folks,
>
> I would like to change the Ubuntu 12.04 banner that appears in a .png file near
> the bottom of the login screen in Unity. I have installed Ubuntu Tweak, however,
> when I click on the button for the .png it brings up a display of all the
> directories. I do not know where the .png file is stored...

It's stored in /usr/share/unity-greeter/logo.png.

--
Best regards,
Krzysztof Mitko