Old 09-20-2012, 10:56 PM
Amaury VH

Default about remote desktop problem

I'm using ubuntu 12.04.1, and I change the shortcuts for the keyboard,
for example "win key + D" to minimize all windows, "win key + E" to open
nautilus.
When I try to conect to a machine with windows operating system using
rdesktop command or remmina, the shortcuts in windows are the same to I
use in ubuntu, just without the "win" key, for example, when I press
"E", open a windows explorer, when I press "D" minimize all my open
windows, how I can solve this problem?.

żany solution?.
Apologize me for my language, I don't speak english.
Regards, Amaury.

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci

Old 09-21-2012, 06:31 AM
Krzysztof Mitko

On 2012-09-21 00:56, Amaury VH wrote:
> I'm using ubuntu 12.04.1, and I change the shortcuts for the keyboard,
> for example "win key + D" to minimize all windows, "win key + E" to open
> nautilus.
> When I try to conect to a machine with windows operating system using
> rdesktop command or remmina, the shortcuts in windows are the same to I
> use in ubuntu, just without the "win" key, for example, when I press
> "E", open a windows explorer, when I press "D" minimize all my open
> windows, how I can solve this problem?.
> żany solution?.
> Apologize me for my language, I don't speak english.
> Regards, Amaury.

It looks like someone has similar problem:
<http://askubuntu.com/questions/130854/how-to-disable-remmina-remote-desktop-automatic-shortcuts>

--
Best regards,
Krzysztof Mitko