Old 09-18-2012, 01:20 PM
Amichai Rotman

Default Using Ubuntu Tweak 0.7.3 to Tweak the Login Screen

Hi All,
I have a netbook running Ubuntu 12.04. I'd like to make the Login Screen a bit cooler, so I am trying to use Ubuntu Tweak to change it.
One of the things I am trying to do, is create my own Logo for the bottom left part of the screen (where the default transparent "Ubuntu 12.04 LTS" is). The older versions of Ubuntu Tweak showed a tooltip when hovering over an option, showing the absolute path to the file (say, the background image). I used to learn where thing are in Ubuntu this way. It seems this*behavior vanished from the new 0.7.3 version...

1. Can I ge it back?2. Where is that transparent logo? I'd like to check the files specs to create one of my own to replace it...
Thanks!

Amichai Rotman
*Penguin - FLOSS Computer Service and Technical Consulting
*+972-73-7962360 || *+972-54-4605787