Old 09-17-2012, 05:37 PM
"John R. Sowden"

Default Update Program-cannot select an item

I received an update this morning (daily) for 12.04. There were three
update for gpg and one for a pdf editor via a commercial ppa. The
heading in bold for the ppa was checked, but the editor program was
not. The program would not allow me to update it. I tried:

click with (left, center, right) mouse button on the box
enter while the item is selected
space bar while the item is selected
select the "select all" item in the drop down menu
Update still displayed "three items to download". I went ahead and
downloaded them. The pdf editor was not downloaded. It is still in my
update screen (window was not closed).

Assistance?

John