-   -   How to make a alternate disk with a Live disk (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/704538-how-make-alternate-disk-live-disk.html)

Ashickur Rahman Noor 09-17-2012 04:57 AM

How to make a alternate disk with a Live disk

Hi all

I am planning to make a customize Ubuntu 12.04 DVD, where I will add remastered Ubuntu 12.04 using Ubuntu builder. Now I want to know how can I make that iso or disk alternate or a repo DVD along with live dvd. I mean, I trying to make the disk live also as repo DVD, so any one can use that as a live dvd to install ubuntu and any one can install software inside the disk as we do by alternate disk.

Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh
2048R/89C932E1

Coordinator - Public Relation Cell, FOSS Bangladesh && Mozilla Reps
01199151550, 01551151550