ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 97, Issue 70
On 09/16/2012 06:49 PM,
Send ubuntu-users mailing list submissions to
To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
You can reach the person managing the list at
When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of ubuntu-users digest..."
1. Ubuntu without pre-installed software? (Johnny Rosenberg)
2. Quick backup (Johnny Rosenberg)
3. RE: Ubuntu without pre-installed software? (compdoc)
4. Re: Quick backup (Murat D. Kadirov)
5. Re: Quick backup (Jared Norris)
6. Re: minimal CD --> startx (chris)
7. Re: Quick backup (Juan R. de Silva)
8. install gparted on Ubuntu 8.10 (lazer100)
Although I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, might
I suggest you check the place you're trying to get the package from?
I've tried to install a few things and had to find out that the repo
I was "pointed" towards was no longer valid, or down for maintenance
etc.....just a suggestion.....
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
|All times are GMT. The time now is 07:54 PM.|
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.