Old 09-12-2012, 05:25 PM

Default Technical steps to debrand Ubuntu?

I want to comply with http://www.ubuntu.com/aboutus/trademarkpolicy

How can I remove all protected stuff such as Ubuntu logo, Ubuntu name?

Please tell me the technical steps I have to do before I may
redistribute Ubuntu software under a different name.

Old 09-12-2012, 05:29 PM
Liam Proven

On 12 September 2012 18:25, <anotst01@fastmail.fm> wrote:
> I want to comply with http://www.ubuntu.com/aboutus/trademarkpolicy
>
> How can I remove all protected stuff such as Ubuntu logo, Ubuntu name?
>
> Please tell me the technical steps I have to do before I may
> redistribute Ubuntu software under a different name.

What do you want to do with it?

When my company came across this problem, I just switched to using
Linux Mint instead. It was a straight plug-in replacement & Mint had
absolutely no problems about us using it, free of charge, so long as
we mention its name in our publicity.

Tel: +44 20-8685-0498 • Cell: +44 7939-087884