Old 09-10-2012, 01:21 PM
Ibrahim Saed

Default The arrow of drop-down list is reversed in rtl locals.

Hi everybody,

When I used Ubuntu 12.10 beta1 in Arabic local (right to left locale), I found a problem.

See these screenshots:
1- http://i.imgur.com/w7l8M.png

2- http://i.imgur.com/Lgo7s.png
3- http://i.imgur.com/MEUnE.png

This arrow must flipped in rtl locales.

Can any one please tell me where can I report this bug?

Thank you.

Old 09-10-2012, 01:30 PM
Liam Proven

On 10 September 2012 14:21, Ibrahim Saed <ibraheem5000@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> When I used Ubuntu 12.10 beta1 in Arabic local (right to left locale), I
> found a problem.
>
> See these screenshots:
> 1- http://i.imgur.com/w7l8M.png
> 2- http://i.imgur.com/Lgo7s.png
> 3- http://i.imgur.com/MEUnE.png
>
> This arrow must flipped in rtl locales.

Um... pardon my ignorance; I cannot read Arabic or any right-to-left
script, but... why should it be flipped? It is pointing *down*, not
right or left.

Tel: +44 20-8685-0498 • Cell: +44 7939-087884