-   -   cpulimit (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/701962-cpulimit.html)

Pop Horea 09-09-2012 12:07 PM

cpulimit

Hello,my name is Pop Horea from Romania.I've maked cpulimit.tar.gz in terminal and then runned the command:./cpulimit -P /path_to_Boinc/boinc -l 35It identified a process. Anyway what i've done it maked me troubles with running Boinc.Now from time to time it loads 98% the CPU insted of 57%.And thats bad enought for me. Please give me a solution on how to go back to
normal.--