-   -   commandline tool to modify brightness (like VLC Video Effects control box) (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/701757-commandline-tool-modify-brightness-like-vlc-video-effects-control-box.html)

Gerry Amrein 09-08-2012 04:20 PM

commandline tool to modify brightness (like VLC Video Effects control box)

Hello

in VLC I change brightness. It works very simple and well.

http://wiki.videolan.org/Change_the_brightness_or_contrast_of_a_video

But howto do that on CLI? I googled about ffmpeg, but that is too
complicated.

http://ffmpeg.gusari.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=663

other ideas?

G. Amrein