Old 09-08-2012, 02:04 PM
"Robert P. J. Day"

Default emacs and beamer and org mode, oh my!

from a newbie perspective, i wrote this tutorial for a colleague so
we can get started transforming all of our embedded linux and android
courseware from .odp to latex/beamer:

http://www.crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/Using_Beamer_and_org_mode_to_write_slide_shows

enjoy.

rday

Robert P. J. Day Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA
http://crashcourse.ca

Twitter: http://twitter.com/rpjday

Old 09-10-2012, 07:25 AM
Ric Moore

from a newbie perspective, i wrote this tutorial for a colleague so
we can get started transforming all of our embedded linux and android
courseware from .odp to latex/beamer:

http://www.crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/Using_Beamer_and_org_mode_to_write_slide_shows

My Gawd! A blast from the past, Rday! It's been awhile. Didn't you used
to be on the Caldera List way back in the dark ages? I know you were on
the Fedora and the Original Red Hat lists back when. Good to see your
name (handle) again. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html