Old 09-08-2012, 09:43 AM
Navdeep Singh Sidhu

Default How to change battery critical level in Ubuntu 12.04 ?

Hello friends,

Just a few days back, i was looking into source files of Ubuntu 12.04 installed on my laptop. & I had seen a power setting in a script like

" critical level =2"

something like this not exactly i remember & it's really irritating that i also forget where did i located that file. So if somebody has any idea to how to set critical level for my battery to 5 % or more please inform me or* any idea about the file i want to locate?

My guess is in "/etc/ " but where i don't remember!!!!

Anyway thanks in advance !!!

Regards
Navdeep Singh

Old 09-08-2012, 01:48 PM
william drescher

Just a few days back, i was looking into source files of Ubuntu
12.04 installed on my laptop. & I had seen a power setting in a
script like

" critical level =2"

something like this not exactly i remember & it's really
irritating that i also forget where did i located that file. So
if somebody has any idea to how to set critical level for my
battery to 5 % or more please inform me or any idea about the
file i want to locate?

My guess is in "/etc/ " but where i don't remember!!!!

Anyway thanks in advance !!!

Regards
Navdeep Singh

Are you using APCUPSD ? (/etc/apcupsd)
if so the conf is /etc/apcuspd/apcuspd.conf

bill