-   -   new ui equivalent for (de)selecting packages, new ui column confusion (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/701459-new-ui-equivalent-de-selecting-packages-new-ui-column-confusion.html)

Chris Murphy 09-07-2012 03:39 PM

On Sep 6, 2012, at 11:05 PM, Petr Schindler wrote:

> Yes, it is bug, because now (in Alpha TC6) when you choose Gnome Desktop
> and no add-on you won't get gnome after installation. (maybe problems in
> comps?)

This is not what I experienced. When I choose Gnome Desktop in the left column, and no add-ons are checked in the right column, I do get Gnome installed and it functions on reboot. Likewise I can print. And I have Firefox and email, even though the add-on for Graphical Internet and Printing were not checked.

Chris Murphy