Old 08-31-2012, 08:09 AM

Default Ubuntu on Lenovo ThinkPad T430 with Nvidia Optimus

Hello
*
I maybe will buy a ThinkPad T430 with Nvidia NVS 5400M with Optimus (there is only this model available as a special offer).
*
Does anybody know how well this graphic card will work with Ubuntu 12.04?
*
I also want to replace the HDD with an SSD. Is this easily possible and does it support SATA 3?
*
Regards
*
Lucas