Old 08-29-2012, 08:23 PM

Default Setting up console-setup to be permanent?

Hi,

my system is Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS.

I want to setup my console (the non X environment) with console-setup.
I want to this setup remain permanent so after the next boot I get the
console setup that I was setup with console-setup.

How can I do that?

--
Regards from Pal