Old 08-28-2012, 05:16 PM
Walter

Default Sponsor for an Open Source Hackathon on a tropical island wanted

FIRST: I'm very sorry to post off-topic on this mailing list, but it's
for a good cause and I'm keeping it short!

We're looking for sponsors for a 2 month long open source hackathon in
a remote villa in a tropical paradise. Please email me at
walter@comehackwithus.com for more information. All help spreading the
word is more then welcome! More info at http://comehackwithus.com

cheers,

Walter