Old 08-24-2012, 03:49 PM
Ashickur Rahman Noor

Default Ubuntu 12.04.1 (Precise Pangolin) LTS released!

Check the link on morning. But on cd image found for 32 bit. Check again now, still no 32 bit cd image. Will not we get any cd image for 32 bit.

[1]http://goo.gl/desxV

Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh
2048R/89C932E1

Coordinator - Public Relation Cell, FOSS Bangladesh && Mozilla Reps
01199151550, 01551151550

Old 08-24-2012, 04:00 PM
Colin Law

On 24 August 2012 16:49, Ashickur Rahman Noor <ashickur.noor@gmail.com> wrote:
> Check the link on morning. But on cd image found for 32 bit. Check again
> now, still no 32 bit cd image. Will not we get any cd image for 32 bit.

If you look down the page a bit you will see it under Install/live
DVD. Presumably it is now too big to fit on CD. The one at the top
of the page is for Mac. I think that page could do with
re-organising.

Colin

Old 08-24-2012, 05:13 PM
Oliver Grawert

hi,
Am Freitag, den 24.08.2012, 21:49 +0600 schrieb Ashickur Rahman Noor:
> Check the link on morning. But on cd image found for 32 bit. Check
> again now, still no 32 bit cd image. Will not we get any cd image for
> 32 bit.
>
> [1]http://goo.gl/desxV

the official 12.04.1 release is at http://releases.ubuntu.com/precise/
cdimage usually only has the unsupported images (or the ones to big to
hassle the mirrors with them), 12.04.1 replaced 12.04 on
releases.ubuntu.com (see the timestamps on the images as well as the
releases.u.c start page)

ciao
oli

Old 08-25-2012, 07:40 AM