Old 08-21-2012, 06:56 AM
Kaushal Shriyan

Default Dell Vostro 3400 Laptop running ubuntu 11.10

Hi,

When i am in office, i usually connect my laptop to power source with
battery connected. Will that degrade the batttery? Any best practices?

Regards,

Kaushal

Old 08-21-2012, 07:14 AM
Jkhatri

On 08/21/2012 12:26 PM, Kaushal Shriyan
When i am in office, i usually connect my laptop to power source with
battery connected. Will that degrade the batttery? Any best practices?

Regards,

Kaushal

hi Kaushal

have a look at this[1], its nice to go through it . its worth
reading

[1] http://batteryuniversity.com/

--

*/

Jatin
Khatri

RHCSA RHCE CCNA

www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin

Phone (+91) 98250 20393

Save
Paper, Save Environment.**

(Plant
at least one tree in your life and nurture it !!!)

Old 08-21-2012, 07:18 AM
Patrick Asselman