Old 08-20-2012, 06:56 AM
Amichai Rotman

Default Removing Devices from the Nautilus Side Pane

Hi All,
I installed Ubuntu Precise on my Netbook using the Alternative ISO, so I can setup Encrypted LVMs.
Now, every time I open a Nautilus window I see the "LVM Physical Volume" with the size of the partition next to it for each partition I encrypted....

How do i remove it from the side pane?
The partitions are mounted and in use and appear in the '/etc/fstab' file as*a '/dev/mapper' device.

Thanks!
Amichai.