Old 08-20-2012, 12:04 AM
Angus MacKinnon

Default Installing Ubuntu 12.04 on a Firewire 400 drive

My Windows PC recognizes my old Firewire 400 drive (VERBATIM 250GB(V)
just fine. However, Ubuntu 12.04 installer will not It will only see my
C:, D: and SDHC card I:. How do I instal Ubuntu 12.04 on my Firewire 400
drive? And I moved the uncompressed ISO file to my Firewire 400 drive (V.

Angus MacKinnon
MacKinnon Chrest Saying
Latin - Audentes Fortuna Juvat
English - Fortune Assists The Daring
Creating a Better Universe for the future.