Old 08-17-2012, 07:07 PM
Pierre Girard

Default rfc2307bis?

Hello,
It doesn't seem to be available on ubuntu or redhat but I think
it's included with opensuse. What is the status of that schema, is it
obsolete or where everyone is heading eventually?

What we want to do is setup an LDAP server to put automount information,
and we'd like to start in the right direction so either nis.schema or
rfc2307bis.

Thanks for your help.