Old 08-17-2012, 02:01 PM
"Donald F. Parsons"

Default Getting rid of remaining Windows-XP Pro

I left two incomplete copies of Windows-XP Pro on miy main Ubuntu 12.04
machine.

The OSs are listed as
Windows-XP Pro
Windows-XP Pro
Ubuntu
and I am supposed to select one and Enter.
How can I delete these two Windows-XP Pro entries?
Many thanks
Don Parsons

Old 08-17-2012, 02:04 PM
Mr IT Guru

On 17 Aug 2012, at 15:01, Donald F. Parsons <dfp10@verizon.net> wrote:

> I left two incomplete copies of Windows-XP Pro on miy main Ubuntu 12.04 machine.
> The OSs are listed as
> Windows-XP Pro
> Windows-XP Pro
> Ubuntu
> and I am supposed to select one and Enter.
> How can I delete these two Windows-XP Pro entries?
> Many thanks
> Don Parsons

What type of boot loader are you using? Grub, or Windows?

Old 08-17-2012, 02:13 PM
"Donald F. Parsons"

I left two incomplete copies of Windows-XP Pro on miy main Ubuntu 12.04 machine.
The OSs are listed as
Windows-XP Pro
Windows-XP Pro
Ubuntu
and I am supposed to select one and Enter.
How can I delete these two Windows-XP Pro entries?
Many thanks
Don Parsons

What type of boot loader are you using? Grub, or Windows?

I think it is grub
Thanks
Don