Old 11-28-2007, 01:40 AM
"John Dangler"

Default FireFox serious problem

I'm not sure why, but as of today, I can no longer bookmark any pages
nor download files in FF.
When selecting either of these functions, I get an error dialog that
says -
(For Bookmarks)
"XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
Location: chrome://browser/content/bookmarks/addBookmark2.xul
Line Number 1, Column 7:

</tree>

(for downloads)
"XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
Location: chrome://mozapps/content/downloads/downloads.xul
Line Number 1, Column 13:
ompter.alert(window, title, text);