Old 07-25-2012, 08:46 AM
Saikat Saha

Default Hibernate not working from windows while dual boot with Ubuntu 10.04

Hi

I have installed windows 7 & Ubuntu 10.04 in my laptop. But when i
boot into windows 7 I am not able to hibernate the system. I can
hibernate the system from ubuntu 10.04.

Is there any setting on Ubuntu 10.04 so that i can hibernate the
system from Windows?

regards,
Saikat