Old 07-22-2012, 07:56 AM
Nick Bikkal

Default I'd like to unsubscribe temporarily

Hello to all,

I don't know how many times and in how many ways I've tried un-subbing
to this list - it's temporary. I've tried it from the web site directly
and I've tried by mail. No luck.

Help!

--
Nick

Ubuntu on Duo

Old 07-22-2012, 08:25 AM
Gene Heskett

On Sunday 22 July 2012 04:23:47 Nick Bikkal did opine:

> Hello to all,
>
> I don't know how many times and in how many ways I've tried un-subbing
> to this list - it's temporary. I've tried it from the web site directly
> and I've tried by mail. No luck.
>
> Help!

Either method will send you a confirmation message with a code in the
subject line. You MUST respond, just hitting reply and sending the message
back is sufficient.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
There are two ways of disliking poetry; one way is to dislike it, the
other is to read Pope.
-- Oscar Wilde