Old 07-23-2012, 10:58 PM
Pastor JW

Default MATE Desktop and a little thought...

On Sunday, July 22, 2012 09:31:46 AM Mika Suomalainen wrote:

> > Really? It didn't look much like Windows to me.

To look like windoze it has to lock up or crash 6 to 8 times a day and it has
to have something like Norton always running. I don't think Mint looks much
at all like windoze. Plus it is far cheaper to operate than windoze.
However, it does look like windoze only in the fact that its upgrade path is
obscure at best.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n>< PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org

Old 07-23-2012, 11:07 PM
Dennis van Bennekom

Old 07-23-2012, 11:09 PM
Dennis van Bennekom

I have been using windows for a long time, but I don't like to run an anti virus and have to reinstall every so often to keep some speed. The only good thing is the game support and it's pretty simple. It looks pretty good too.