Old 07-18-2012, 07:03 PM
Marty Landman

Default Acquia Drupal control panel

I've installed Acquia's Drupal - Apache - Mysql - PHP ie. DAMP stack
numerous times on my windoz boxes. Now that I have an Ubuntu 12.04
LTS in my home office I installed; apparently successfully. I get the
server running and Drupal working just fine.

But where is the control panel? I'd like to configure additional
sites, and use phpMyAdmin which on windows installs I do using their
control panel. Don't see it on my Ubuntu box.

Thanks in advance.
Marty

Old 07-18-2012, 08:21 PM
Marty Landman

Nevermind I found where they say it's not available on Ubuntu.
Answered my own question.

Marty

--
http://drupal.org/project/personal_notes
https://addons.mozilla.org/af/firefox/addon/181910/

Old 07-19-2012, 07:33 AM
Colin Law

On 18 July 2012 21:21, Marty Landman <mlandman@face2interface.com> wrote:
> Nevermind I found where they say it's not available on Ubuntu. Answered my
> own question.

phpmyadmin is certainly available.

Colin

Old 07-20-2012, 04:43 AM