Old 07-18-2012, 07:05 AM
jiten jha

Default About Kickstart Usinf PXE BOOT

Dear Friends,

I have done PXE boot installation it is working fine . Can any one tell me how to configura PXE boot using KICK Start. I have kick start file where is the path to save file so it will work as kickstart installation.

--
Regards
Jitendra Jha

I10075@iitb.ac.in

Old 07-18-2012, 07:31 AM
Jkhatri

On 07/18/2012 12:35 PM, jiten jha
I have done PXE boot installation it is working fine . Can any one
tell me how to configura PXE boot using KICK Start. I have kick
start file where is the path to save file so it will work as
kickstart installation.

have a look at [1],[2]...might be helpful

[1]

[2]

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/PXEInstallServer

--

*/

Jatin
Khatri

RHCSA RHCE CCNA

www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin

Phone (+91) 98250 20393

Save
Paper, Save Environment.**

(Plant
at least one tree in your life and nurture it !!!)