Old 07-14-2012, 05:19 PM
Ric Moore

Default Calendar GUI that has hooks for entering code when you click on a date

On 07/14/2012 09:18 AM, Chris Green wrote:

I'm looking for a basic calendar display program that has a hook to
allow me to execute a script (or other code) when I click on a date.

Can anyone suggest anything like this? It can be desktop or Web.

Cron?? Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html