Old 07-13-2012, 12:56 PM

Default AW: Thunderbird does not ask for password when sending second mail !!!

*>*but this is not the solution .... main
question remains intact ... I want same function as "sudo" session it will be
automatically dropped after some predefined amount of time. same kind of session
timeout configuration option should be available somewhere* for
TB.**
*
You could ask on the
TB*mailing list.*I'm sure somebody there has a
solution.*