Old 07-13-2012, 07:10 AM
Mike Dewhirst

Default adjust authentication timeout

Is it possible to adjust 12.04 server timeouts?

My server has the latest (apt-get install) buildbot, apache2.22 and
subversion servers working well.

By this I mean I can change some project source on a remote dev machine
and commit it to the subversion repo. This works 100%.

A subversion hook-script triggers buildbot to completely replace the
test site on the server. This works 100% relatively soon after a restart.

After some minutes - not sure how long - subversion rejects buildbot
authentication when it tries to export the source and I need to restart
the server to get buildbot/subversion working again.

My (amateur) guess is Ubuntu is dropping the buildbot authentication
some minutes after it starts up upon reboot.

Do you want to see config files? If so, which ones?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Mike