Old 07-18-2012, 07:34 AM
Jkhatri

Default Thunderbird does not ask for password when sending second mail !!!

On 07/18/2012 12:57 PM, Basil Chupin
wrote:

On
17/07/12 17:36, Jkhatri wrote:

On 07/17/2012 11:58 AM, Basil Chupin
wrote:

On 17/07/12 01:48, Preston Hagar wrote:

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 1:49 AM, Basil
Chupin <blchupin@iinet.net.au> wrote:

On 13/07/12 18:15,
Lucas.Betschart@crypto.ch wrote:

I think this could be the solution
for your problem:

That value controls the "Master Password"** If you don't
have a master

password setup
(Edit->Preferences->Security->Passwords), then this

value doesn't do anything.* If you do have a master password
set, the

password_lifetime value is only useful if you have security.

ask_for_password set = 2 in about:config

If you set things like that though, it actually would/should
pretty

much just continually ask you for your master password no
matter what

you are doing, not just when you send.

Here are more details about those about:config options:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/about:config_entries#Security

Many thanks for this. All getting 'more interester' and 'even
more interester' :-)

(I am getting the feeling that Jatin will stop posting any
e-mails to anyone 'real soon now' :-D .)

your feelings are wrong .......;-)

I've Not stopped ........qqqactually ,,,,,,, :-)

Aaaah, starting to use a secret code now, are we? :-D

Hmmmm, now I need to work out what "qqqactually ,,,,,,,
;-)

Good luck

--

*/

Jatin
Khatri

RHCSA RHCE CCNA

www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin

Phone (+91) 98250 20393

Save
Paper, Save Environment.**

(Plant
at least one tree in your life and nurture it !!!)